Kayaking and canoeing are two of the greatest ways to experience the Everglades, and we’re proud to offer both here in Loxahatchee. Join us for an adventure through the adored natural splendor of our local wilderness where you’ll ride above unique fish and next to turtles, birds, frogs, and alligators. Sometimes, this Loxahatchee boating journey can be challenging, especially where trails can cut through banks of mud and sawgrass. So, if you have any questions before you set out on your adventure, please ask.
From wet prairies and sloughs to cattails and sawgrass, the Arthur R. Marshall Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge has 143,954 acres of adored Everglades nature. The area also includes a 400-acre cypress swamp, the largest intact cypress area remaining in the eastern Everglades system. Over 250 different species of birds, 20 mammals, 15 amphibians, and 5 reptiles call the refuge ‘home.’ From raccoons, armadillos, and bobcats to the invasive Cuban tree frog, turtles, and alligators, the refuge is full of exciting wildlife waiting to be discovered.
Lee Road location: Open Thursday-Sunday from 8:00am-4:00pm with our last launch at 2:00pm for non-motorized watercrafts.
Address for kayaks & canoes: 10216 Lee Rd, Boynton Beach FL, 33473
- Includes one Canoe Rental for two Hours – holds 2 people.
- Offer Not Valid During Holidays or Special Events. Subject to availability at time of voucher redemption.
- Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and is not valid during holiday periods or special events. Additional blackout dates may apply.
- Offers are subject to availability, within the redemption period, determined only by the designated contact person(s) listed on the winning voucher. Purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservation requests must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance of desired visit date. Cannot be combined with any other offers or special events. Attraction rules and regulations will apply.
There are no reviews yet.