Come ride Mixon’s Orange Blossom Express! It’s family fun and you’ll learn all the secrets of citrus while discovering a delightful new world in the grove. Bring your camera, you’ll want to save the memories. Our tours are packed full of educational tidbits and trivia with a heaping helping of fun. The tram will travel past the Children’s Magical Maze, Wedding Pavilion, Gazebo, and Wetlands Pond with a stop at our Wildlife Rescue.
You’ll enjoy an interactive educational show with rescued Florida animals, reptiles and birds, you won’t want to miss. Visit our gift shop with selections of gourmet treats and Mixon’s own jellies, marmalades and dressings. Sample our fresh squeezed orange juice, homemade fudge and Florida wines. Our deli serves delicious sandwiches, salads, soups and more. Try our famous Orange Swirl ice cream. In season, our citrus is available in the store or you can ship fresh fruit and goodie gift boxes to friends and family back home.
- Orange Blossom Tram Tour Admission for (4) Adults.
- Mixon Orange Blossom Tram Tours are 11:00am and 1:00pm, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Closed on Sunday and no tram tours on Mondays-Wednesday. They are approximately one hour, weather permitting. Closed during holiday periods.
- Times may change without notice. Call ahead to verify.
- Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and is not valid during holiday periods or special events. Additional blackout dates may apply. Offers are subject to availability, within the redemption period, determined only by the designated contact person(s) listed on the winning voucher.
- Purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservation requests must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance of desired visit date. Cannot be combined with any other offers or special events.
- Attraction rules and regulations will apply.