Established many years ago by Central Florida Natives, the St. Johns River Cruise is considered the most popular nature oriented tour in Florida. We offer up close and personal Nature Tours on St Johns River. If you are looking for something fun to do with your family, Blue Springs State Park is the place. Our nature tours explore all the wildlife that you can find in Central Florida and across Florida.
Our nature tours offer fun for everyone in the family and really gives you a great sense of Central Florida wildlife. Come along as we welcome you aboard for a narrated adventure down the St. Johns River! Departing daily from our docks at Blue Spring State Park, this cruise is a long-standing tradition among travelers to Central Florida. The St. Johns River is rich in history and wildlife, and our friendly crew is excited to share its wonders with you.
- Access the River Cruise inside Blue Spring State Park at Blue Spring Adventures.
- 2 Hour Boat Tour on St. John’s River for Four Guests
- Inclement weather may cause an unannounced closing for the safety of our guests and our animals.
- Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and is not valid during holiday periods or special events. Additional blackout dates may apply. Offers are subject to availability, within the redemption period, determined only by the designated contact person(s) listed on the winning voucher. Purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservation requests must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance of desired visit date. Cannot be combined with any other offers or special events. Attraction rules and regulations will apply.
State Park Fees: $6 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle. | $4 Single Occupant Vehicle. | $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass. Not included.