Take an immersive, captivating journey through centuries of St. Augustine’s rich history, brought to breathtaking life at the Colonial Quarter—the revitalized two-acre signature attraction in the heart of the downtown historic district. Experience the Nation’s Oldest City like never before with interactive activities, living history demonstrations and graphical stories. Take part in a musket drill, climb to the top of a 17th century watchtower replica, join the Colonial Crew Revue for an evening of lively historical entertainment, dine on authentic 18th century British and Spanish fare and more!
- One-Day General Admission for 2 Adults and 2 Children (ages 5-12). Children 4 & under are free.
- Opening Hours: Seven days a week, Sunday – Saturday; 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Hours subject to change).
- Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and is not valid during holiday periods or special events. Additional blackout dates may apply. Offers are subject to availability, within the redemption period, determined only by the designated contact person(s) listed on the winning voucher.
- Purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservation requests must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance of desired visit date. Cannot be combined with any other offers or special events.
- Attraction rules and regulations will apply.