For more than 60 years, Gatorland has been creating Fun, Smiles, and Special Memories for millions of visitors who have entered through its world-famous gator mouth entrance. Located between Orlando and Kissimmee on the South Orange Blossom Trail, Gatorland is one of Central Florida’s classic attractions, and provides a unique and natural alternative to the larger theme parks of today.
Founded by the late Owen Godwin in 1949, and still privately owned by his family today, Gatorland is a 110-acre theme park and wildlife preserve, combining “Old Florida” charm with exciting, new exhibits and entertainment, making us Orlando’s best half day attraction®. Known internationally as the “Alligator Capital of the World ®,” Gatorland provides affordable family fun showcasing thousands of alligators and crocodiles including four extremely rare leucistic “white” alligators. The free-flight aviary, petting zoo, one of a kind animal shows, natural alligator breeding marsh, and the “thrilling” Screamin’ Gator Zip Line will ensure your day will be filled with Fun, Smiles and Special Memories!
- One Single Day Pass for 2 Adults and 2 Children (Children under 3 are free).
- Gatorland is open daily from 10:00AM to 5:00PM for your whole family’s fun and enjoyment, rain or shine. Parking is free.
- Showtimes for our great animal shows are repeated several times daily and may vary slightly season by season. (Offer is for General Admission only, does not include special events or experiences).
- Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and is not valid during holiday periods or special events. Additional blackout dates may apply. Offers are subject to availability, within the redemption period, determined only by the designated contact person(s) listed on the winning voucher.
- Purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservation requests must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance of desired visit date. Cannot be combined with any other offers or special events. Attraction rules and regulations will apply.