Jungle Adventures, A Real Florida Animal Park is the natural habitat jungle home of our rare Florida Panthers, Black Bears, Wolves, White-Tailed Deer, Tropical Birds, Reptiles, Mammals, and other critters. When you enter this timeless old Florida Hidden Treasure attraction on a journey into a lost world that time forgot. SEE, HEAR, SMELL AND FEEL OLD, REAL FLORIDA. Go hands-on with a baby alligator and other cool critters. Our guides give you a close up encounter with some of nature’s most interesting animals.
Learn how “Florida’s First People” lived centuries ago with authentic replicas of chickies (“chee-keys”), tools and artifacts. Watch while our guides hand feed the “Last of the Dinosaurs”, our 8 to 15 foot alligators. Cruise aboard the serene passage on Green Gator River, deep inside a natural Florida habitat teeming with alligators, flocks of birds and authentic old Florida replica, Spanish Fort Mees.
- One Day General Admission for 2 Adults and 2 Children (ages 3-11). Children under 3 are free.
- Open every day of the year, 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., rain or shine.
- Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and is not valid during holiday periods or special events. Additional blackout dates may apply. Offers are subject to availability, within the redemption period, determined only by the designated contact person(s) listed on the winning voucher.
- Purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservation requests must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance of desired visit date. Cannot be combined with any other offers or special events. Attraction rules and regulations will apply.