Pure Florida offers a variety of water sports activities and is located inside Tin City at the Naples Marina. If you like to fish but prefer calm waters or want to catch a magnificent sunset while fishing, then our coastal fishing trips are perfect for you. On these excursions land always remains in sight and the fish are just as eager for a free meal as they are in the deep sea! Our coastal & calm bay fishing trips are recommended for families with small children (younger than 6) because the excursion takes less time than our deep sea trips and yet the opportunities for catching fish are just as plenty.
Grouper, snapper, kings, sharks, redfish, snook, and tarpon are just a few of the varieties of fish we target. Our captains will take you to various waterways near our dock at Tin City including Naples Bay, Gordon River, Crayton Cove, Halderman Creek, Rookery Bay (east of Halloway Island), Dollar Bay (east of Keewaydin Island), and coastal reefs in the Gulf of Mexico up to 3 miles offshore (weather permitting).
- Coastal Fishing Excursion for 1 Adult & 1 Child (ages 4-12). The shared party (head) boat fishes the calm waters of Naples Bay. Catch redfish, snapper, snook, tarpon and even shark. The M/V NAPLES EXPLORER Coastal fishing party boat holds up to 17 passengers and can also fish up to 3 miles offshore (subject to weather) to improve your fishing experience.
- Includes: All gear, licenses, bait, cleaning and filleting of keeper fish and placed on ice.
- Advanced Reservations are required. Please arrive 20-minutes prior to departure. Departure times and dates are subject to availability and inclement weather. Gratuities are not included.
- Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and is not valid during holiday periods or special events. Additional blackout dates may apply. Offers are subject to availability, within the redemption period, determined only by the designated contact person(s) listed on the winning voucher.
- Purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservation requests must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance of desired visit date. Cannot be combined with any other offers or special events. Attraction rules and regulations will apply.