Let your imagination run wild! This upside down attraction in Panama City Beach has four levels of fun. It’s an amusement park for the mind combining education and entertainment with over 100 hands-on exhibits for the entire family to experience. Visitors to the attraction will enjoy a variety of activities including the being blown away by 74mile per hour hurricane-force winds, maneuvering the controls of a NASA spacecraft to land the shuttle, lying on a bed of 3,500 nails, piloting a fighter jet, designing and riding a 360-degree virtual roller coaster, and much more! Standing 36 feet tall is the indoor ropes challenge course. Visitors will climb 3 stories of ropes as they encounter over 20 different obstacles and activities; including a rope walk, tremor bridge and cargo net . The ropes course is located on the 4th level of WonderWorks and will test your endurance.
- One-Day General Admission for (2) Two Adults & (2) Two Children (ages 5-12)
- Includes all WonderWorks Exhibits and admission to the Ropes Course
- Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and is not valid during holiday periods or special events. Additional blackout dates may apply. Offers are subject to availability, within the redemption period, determined only by the designated contact person(s) listed on the winning voucher.
- Purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservation requests must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance of desired visit date. Cannot be combined with any other offers or special events. Attraction rules and regulations will apply.