Surrounded by 6,000 acres of pristine forest, the Lodge at Wakulla Springs is North Florida’s castle. Built in 1937 by industrialist Edward Ball, the Lodge is not only one of the most beautiful buildings of its period, but also one of the few where you can stay overnight. Located in the middle of Wakulla Springs State Park, the Lodge’s 27 rooms overlook one of the country’s largest springs. Whether you enjoy fine dining in the Edward Ball Dining Room or want to cool off with an ice cream at the world’s longest marble soda fountain, the Lodge’s timeless beauty surrounds you. Nature, luxury, history, and comfort—all can be found at the Lodge at Wakulla Springs.
In 1937, financier Edward Ball took his idea of quiet elegance and placed it gently in the most serene place he’d found on his international travels, Wakulla Springs. He imported marble and tile, hired artisans in iron and stone, and introduced to the world a most unique retreat.
To explore the history of this grand hotel is to take a voyage back in time to Florida’s “land boom”—those glorious days when people and money flowed into the Sunshine State, braving swamps and mud slides with an eye to the future.
- 3 Day/2 Night Weekday Stay at the Lodge from October to February only
- Voucher is not redeemable during Thanksgiving and Christmas week
- Valid Monday-Thursday only. Subject to availability at time of redemption and voucher ID number is required. Voucher cannot be extended.
- Voucher is valid only October to February and is not valid during holiday periods or special events. Additional blackout dates may apply. Offers are subject to availability, within the redemption period, determined only by the designated contact person(s) listed on the winning voucher. Purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservation requests must be made a minimum of 7 days in advance of desired visit date. Stays must be reserved as consecutive nights and cannot be combined with other offers, special events or existing reservations. Resort policies will apply.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.