The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature is the largest natural and cultural history museum on Florida’s Gulf Coast. featuring The Planetarium, the Parker Manatee Rehabilitation Habitat, the Mosaic Backyard Universe and a constantly changing lineup of temporary exhibitions — offering something new to discover with each visit!
The Bishop interprets the region from the Pleistocene to the present. Highlights include fossil evidence of Florida’s earliest animal inhabitants, the Montague Tallant collection of prehistoric and early post-contact archeological artifacts, and the Environmental Hall focusing on Florida’s ecology and biodiversity in the Pine Uplands and Riverine Galleries Operating hours vary seasonally. Conveniently located in Downtown Bradenton, just a few blocks from Old Main Street.
- One-Day General Admission Tickets for (4) Visitors. Admission includes all-day access to all galleries, including special exhibitions, plus manatee presentations and Planetarium shows (Planetarium seating is limited; first-come, first-served only; admission tickets do not guarantee seating to Planetarium presentations.).
- Tickets are for normal daily admission to the Museum only and are not valid towards group admissions, special tours, programs or events which have a separate charge.
- Closed the first Saturday in November, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- Free parking is available in the lot north of the building and between the Museum and the marina.
- Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and is not valid during holiday periods or special events. Additional blackout dates may apply. Offers are subject to availability, within the redemption period, determined only by the designated contact person(s) listed on the winning voucher.
- Purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservation requests must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance of desired visit date. Cannot be combined with any other offers or special events. Attraction rules and regulations will apply.
There are no reviews yet.