Pure Florida offers a variety of water sports activities and is located inside Tin City at the Naples Marina. Our journey begins aboard the M/V (merchant vessel) Naples Explorer at Tin City where we are stationed. As we take a leisurely stroll down the Gordon River, past Crayton Cove, and through Naples Bay, you will see the river is lined with yacht clubs and exclusive communities like Port Royal where million dollar mansions are the norm. Even though it may seem like a tour of the rich and famous, there is still plenty of dolphin activity for your viewing pleasure.
Bottlenose Dolphins thrive in fresh AND salt water, which means there is a great chance of seeing them because the Gordon River and Naples Bay are brackish which simply means a mixture of fresh & saltwater. Fish are plentiful here (which is why we fish these waters too) and dolphins feed here regularly. Upon exiting Naples Bay, we’ll pass Halderman Creek to the east, Gordon Pass to the left.
At this point, the eco-tour truly begins because you’ll see even more wildlife including Great Blue Herons, Blue Herons, Tri-colored Herons, Ospreys, and Bald Eagles. You might even catch a glimpse of an alligator or a manatee! The Gordon River, itself, is a masterpiece of Florida Wildlife with miles of life-sustaining estuaries surrounded by beautiful Mangroves. The Naples Explorer ventures even further south, passing Rookery Bay, arriving at Dollar Bay which sits to the east of Keewaydin, a barrier island that tops the 10,000 Island chain.
- Pure Florida Dolphin Watch Cruise for 2 Adults.
- Advanced Reservations are required. Departure times are at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. but they vary every other day. Departure times are subject to availability and inclement weather.
- Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and is not valid during holiday periods or special events. Additional blackout dates may apply. Offers are subject to availability, within the redemption period, determined only by the designated contact person(s) listed on the winning voucher.
- Purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservation requests must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance of desired visit date. Cannot be combined with any other offers or special events. Attraction rules and regulations will apply.
There are no reviews yet.