Feel the excitement and learn the history of Florida’s most remarkable treasure–the Everglades. As one of the rare subtropical ecosystems, the Everglades holds spectacular mysteries. Renew your spirit as you glide across miles of river at speeds up to 35 mph, and get up close and personal with native wildlife, many of whom are endangered in this fragile environment. This once in a lifetime adventure will create lasting memories. Start the adventure with a 30-40 minute airboat tour of the Florida Everglades. Your tour will be guided by one of our experienced captains who have received extensive training. During the tour, you’ll listen to tales of how the Seminole and panther once coexisted in this lush wilderness. Take a walk on the wild side back in time with an original dinosaur, the Florida Alligator. Our reptile exhibit features dozens of species both native and exotic to Florida. Be sure to bring your camera, so you can capture the excitement of you meeting one of these majestic animals with our “Meet a baby Alligator” experience. Don’t forget to leave time for our Gator Grill open daily from 10-3:30 p.m. or you can also mine for gems or sharks teeth in our exhibit areas at the Sawgrass Mining Co. for as little as $7 per bag.
- General Admission for (4) Visitors.
- Includes the 30 to 40-minute Florida Everglades Airboat Tour, Exotic Wildlife Exhibit, Glades Exhibit, and Reptile Exhibit featuring our “Meet a Baby Alligator” Experience. Shows are included in all of the Exhibit Areas.
- The tours start after 9:00 a.m. each day and continue every 20-30 minutes throughout the day until 3:30 p.m. with a final airboat tour at 5:00 p.m. when the animal exhibits close.
- The park is open daily except for Thanksgiving and Christmas, or pending inclement weather.
- Reservations are required at this time. Guest must call and reserve a date and time prior to arriving.
- Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and is not valid during holiday periods or special events. Additional blackout dates may apply. Offers are subject to availability, within the redemption period, determined only by the designated contact person(s) listed on the winning voucher.
- Purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservation requests must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance of desired visit date. Cannot be combined with any other offers or special events. Attraction rules and regulations will apply.
There are no reviews yet.