The St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum offers an educational, exciting, and timber-shivering museum experience that transports you and your family back in time over 300 years to Port Royal, Jamaica, at the height of the Golden Age of Piracy. Featuring a unique collection of authentic pirate artifacts coupled with elements of interactive technology that reveal a scintillating historic adventure through the lives of the era’s most infamous pirates.
With the “please touch” and audio-animatronics of a theme park coupled with the provenance of a museum, guests undertake an awesome pirate journey both above and below deck filled with compelling lore, surprising facts and an abundance of sensory perceptions. Among more than 800 museum-quality artifacts, threaded through the storyline is the original journal of Captain Kidd’s last voyage, the only authentic pirate treasure chest in the world that originally belonged to Captain Thomas Tew and the oldest pirate Wanted Poster for the capture of Captain Henry Every.
- One Day General Admission to the St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum for 2 Adults and 2 Children (ages 5-12).
- Hours of Operation: 10am to 7pm. (Hours subject to change).
- Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and is not valid during holiday periods or special events. Additional blackout dates may apply. Offers are subject to availability, within the redemption period, determined only by the designated contact person(s) listed on the winning voucher.
- Purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservation requests must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance of desired visit date. Cannot be combined with any other offers or special events. Attraction rules and regulations will apply.