Butterfly World in Broward County Florida is located in Tradewinds Park in the city of Coconut Creek. Here in the ten lush acres of paradise one finds aviaries, unusual gardens and thousands upon thousands of colorful and exotic butterflies! Since its doors first opened in the Spring of 1988, Butterfly World has introduced hundreds of thousands of visitors to the wonders of Lepidoptera and the natural world around us all.
Butterfly World is the largest butterfly facility in the world today. Experience the largest flock of free flight hummingbirds in the entire country! Learn how to grow and maintain your own butterfly garden and natural aviary to enjoy at home. Butterfly World has hundreds of native species of birds, plants and butterflies as well as one of the world’s finest arrays of exotic species of parrots, moths, butterflies and gardens. There is plenty to do and see! So come, bring your camera and your imagination to Butterfly World.
- One Day General Admission for Four Adults.
- Open 7 Days a week. Admission office closes at 4pm daily.
- Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and is not valid during holiday periods or special events. Additional blackout dates may apply. Offers are subject to availability, within the redemption period, determined only by the designated contact person(s) listed on the winning voucher.
- Purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservation requests must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance of desired visit date. Cannot be combined with any other offers or special events.
- Attraction rules and regulations will apply.