Flamingo Adventures is the ONLY place in the USA where you can stay in a Houseboat, Eco-Tent, or both as your one-stop adventure spot! Whether you want to get on the water or have a luxurious camping trip, we’re your number one choice.
Located at the southernmost tip of the Florida peninsula within Everglades National Park, Flamingo provides beautiful campgrounds, an abundance of recreational activities, and phenomenal views of the largest subtropical wilderness in the nation. Visitors are delighted by the exotic wildlife and bird watching, as well as a variety of concession-operated services, such as a marina store, boat rentals, and boat slips. You will find boat ramps and boat trailer parking for both the Backcountry and Florida Bay which are operated by the National park Service. Usage of boat trailer parking and boat ramps is included with the park entrance fee.
Experience the untamed and unique parts of the world—without having to sacrifice creature comforts. Our eco-tents were voted one of the best 2022 glamping spots by USA Today readers for a reason: they’re like nothing else you’ve ever experienced. Enjoy our safari-style tents with fan, electricity,and views of the Florida Bay.
Features & Amenities
- LARGE empty space capable of holding your own portable sleep system.
- ALL tents feature at least a partial view of Florida Bay.
- Camping ELEVATED – platforms keep you up and away from the worst of the critters, mud, and water.
- Lamp, featuring USB connector and holder for charging small handheld electronics.
- PASSCODE to the locked bathroom for eco-tent guests only.
- Separate eating area at front of Eco-Tent Boardwalk for eco-tent guests only.
Local Activities: Interpretive Boat Tours of the Back Country and Florida Bay, Kayaking, Canoeing, Fishing, Biking, Boating, Bird watching, Stargazing, and Hiking.
Retail: Marina Store offers food, beverage, beer, wine, sundries, gifts, souvenirs, ice, and firewood.
Lodging: Houseboats, Eco Tents, Camping, and RV sites.
The entry fee to Everglades National Park is $30 (per vehicle). Please refer to www.nps.gov for additional information.