Relax and enjoy the “real Florida” on the beautiful Little Manatee River. Float downstream through the Little Manatee River State Park along a State canoe trail designated as an “outstanding Florida water”. The Little Manatee is a shallow and narrow paddlers river with a tree canopy above and sugar sand below. View wildlife, swim, fish, or just relax for a few hours or the day.
Bring a lunch and picnic at the State Park riverside pavilions with hiking trails and a kids playground on our family friendly lower river run. Our choose one of our other available trips and challenge the wilderness of the upper river. Whatever you choose, you are sure to have a real Florida fun day. The Canoe Outpost on the Little Manatee River is located on the Gulf coast of Florida in southern Hillsborough County.
We are near the cities of Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Bradenton and Sarasota. So, whether you are visiting our area or live here, we are less than an hour’s drive away and our trips are a great way to spend a part or all of your day.
- One-day Tandem Canoe rental. Aluminum 17’ Tandem canoes have two seated paddling positions and two center wells for extra passengers or gear. Maximum capacity is 650 lbs. Including passengers and gear.
- Generally we limit capacity to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 kids. Coolers and gear may restrict occupancy.
- Subject to availability and inclement weather. Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and is not valid during holiday periods or special events. Additional blackout dates may apply. Offers are subject to availability, within the redemption period, determined only by the designated contact person(s) listed on the winning voucher.
- Purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservation requests must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance of desired visit date. Cannot be combined with any other offers or special events.
- Attraction rules and regulations will apply.