Cruise to Shell Island and explore St. Andrews Bay aboard your own pontoon boat from St. Andrews Adventures Rentals located in St. Andrews State Park and home of the famous Shell Island Pontoon Boats.
St. Andrews Adventures Rentals is conveniently located right in St. Andrews State Park. We are the closest boat rental facility to Shell Island and we give you direct access to St. Andrews Bay. This means the fun starts when you leave the dock, and you can be exploring the waters off Shell Island within minutes. Cruise the Bay waterfront, watch for dolphins, swim, fish, snorkel, and hit the beach on Shell Island on your own schedule. There is no better way to enjoy a day with family or a large group of friends, and as the captain, you decide the itinerary:
Visit Shell Island
Find a private beach
Picnic, swim, and snorkel
Go fishing in the Bay
Head out for some dolphin watching
Cruise the St. Andrews Bay waterfront
Dock at a waterfront restaurant for lunch or a beverage
ST. ANDREWS ADVENTURES RENTALS ARE ALL-INCLUSIVE
Our 2021 pontoon boats come with all US Coast Guard required safety equipment. A full day’s worth of fuel for the quiet, efficient 4-stroke motor is included, as are maps of the area, operator training, and plenty of free advice concerning the best spots to visit and sights to see. You will leave the dock with everything ready for a relaxing and worry-free day on the water.
If you need water toys and beach gear, our Pier, Jetty and Camp Stores can get you set with beach chairs & umbrellas, fishing bait & tackle, and snacks & drinks. Our pontoons have ample storage space available so you can come prepared for an active day.
- 20ft Pontoon Half Day Rentals are for 4 hours and can fit 8 adults. Launch times are 9am or 1pm. Visit Website for full details.
- Offer valid Monday to Thursday only. Not Valid During Holidays or Special Events. Specialty Cruises are not available for this auction. Subject to availability at time of voucher redemption. Offer does not include tax or gratuity.
- Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and is not valid during holiday periods or special events. Additional blackout dates may apply. Offers are subject to availability, within the redemption period, determined only by the designated contact person(s) listed on the winning voucher. Purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservation requests must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance of desired visit date. Cannot be combined with any other offers or special events. Attraction rules and regulations will apply.
- Must be 25 to rent and 21 to operate.
- Operators born on or after January 1, 1988 must have a Florida/NASBLA-approved Boater’s Safety card.
- The boat must operate within defined boundaries.
- Rental includes 1 tank of fuel. If this is exceeded, additional fuel must be purchased.
- All boats must be in by 12PM or 5PM (depending on start time) or late fees will be assessed at $100/hour late.
- Prohibited items: Pets, Alcohol, Fireworks, Towable Tubes
There are no reviews yet.