Spend a day of discovery exploring two floors of fascinating interactive exhibits at the Museum of Discovery and Science (MODS)! The mission of the Museum is Connecting People to Inspiring Science.
See sharks and the largest living Atlantic coral reef in captivity, hang out with bats, be charmed by a 12-foot snake, plus pet alligators, turtles and iguanas. Test your pilot skills in nine cockpit simulators and learn about Florida’s amazing Everglades in the Living in the Everglades exhibit. Discover our place in aerospace at Runways to Rockets, our space exhibit, and take a simulated trip to the Moon or Mars. Make it a play date at the Discovery Center, designed especially for children under seven.
Bring the entire family for a day of exploration. Explore hundreds of exhibits in the 150,000 sq. ft. facility, launch a bottle rocket in the fully outdoor Physics Science Park, build and fly a STEM creation in the aviation-themed makerspace and enjoy exciting animal experiences with river otters and many other Florida creatures. Then, experience hurricane-force winds in the Storm Center, dig for fossils alongside a giant megalodon shark and see exciting science theater shows. Don’t forget to check out the Explore Store where you’ll find lots of educational and intriguing games, toys and books and other unique gifts. At every turn, MODS invites you to discover the scientific wonders of this world and beyond!
- Auction includes Admission for 2 Adults and 2 Children (ages 2-12). Children 1 & under are free.
- Includes a MODS Discovery Pass, an all-in-one ticket that includes Museum exhibits, live science demonstrations and one IMAX documentary film. NOTE: The IMAX film and show time is selected upon arrival at the Museum’s box office
- The voucher is valid for 6 months from the issue date and not during holiday periods or special events. Additional blackout dates may apply.
- Offers are subject to availability, within the redemption period, determined only by the designated contact person(s) listed on the winning voucher.
- Purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservation requests must be made a minimum of 96 hours in advance of the desired visit date. It cannot be combined with any other offers or special events. Attraction rules and regulations will apply.