The mirrored walls of the Tallahassee Automobile Museum enclose more than just automobiles! This 100,000 sf. facility houses cars, trucks and memorabilia of all kinds. In addition to the antique cars, muscle cars, concept cars, and trucks; be sure to check out the eclectic collection of Steinway pianos, Remington sculptures, Case knives, Barbie dolls, model trains, train station memorabilia, boats, boat motors, children’s pedal cars, and die-cast toys.
Browse through our library of antique books and magazines. Journey through history with Native American artifacts, firearms, antique cash registers, pocket watches, salt-cellars, baby bottles, silver spoons, baseball cards, antique golf balls and clubs, 100-year-old brass-bladed fans, art objects from Thailand, neon signs, stained glass, a horse from a carousel, a children’s barber chair shaped like an airplane and much, much more. Part shrine, part history lesson, part pack-rat’s paradise, part garage and part art gallery — except, in this case, the art has four spotless wheels and can go from 0 to 60 faster than a Cezanne can. It’s truly an amazing museum of American history.
- One-Day General Admission to the Museum for 2 Adults and 2 Students (age 10 – college w I/D). Children ages 4 and under are Free.
- Closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. (Hours subject to change).
- Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and is not valid during holiday periods or special events. Additional blackout dates may apply. Offers are subject to availability, within the redemption period, determined only by the designated contact person(s) listed on the winning voucher.
- Purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservation requests must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance of desired visit date. Cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, promotions or special events.
- Attraction rules and regulations will apply.
There are no reviews yet.